1. Do you do commissions?
Sure! Please get in touch if you’d like a price list.
2. When will my order be processed?
Orders will only be processed once payment is received. All items are shipped from the UK and I will endeavour to dispatch any orders within 3-5 days of receiving payment. This is due to me having a full time job alongside this pursuit so I thank you in advance for your patience.
If you need your order to arrive by a certain date, please let me know when you order. I will do my best to fulfill this, but I cannot guarantee these dates.
3. How will my order be packaged?
All prints are sent flat and wrapped in acid-free tissue paper. The parcel is reinforced with a recycled cardboard sheet and shipped in a cardboard envelope.
All packaging is plastic free. Please reuse or recycle the packaging where possible.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
I accept payments through Paypal and Stripe which only requires that you have a debit or credit card. I have done this to make paying for your orders quick, safe and secure.
5. I’ve entered the wrong address!
Buyers are responsible for ensuring the delivery address is correct. Please contact me as soon as possible if you realise the address is incorrect, so I can change it before posting. If orders are returned due to incorrect or insuffiecient address, the order will be refunded minus the shipping cost, or be reshipped at the buyer's expense once postage costs have been paid again.
6. Shipping times...
Postage within the UK is Royal Mail 2nd class for all orders. First class mail can be arranged if needed, just get in touch beofre you order and I’ll advice you of the price and send you an invoice separately.
Postage outside the UK is generally by standard Airmail. For all international orders, I will do tracked postage for peace of mind for us both..
UK - 1st class takes 1-2 days but can be longer. 2nd class, up to a week but can be longer.
EUROPE - most places receive mail within 1-2 weeks, but can be longer.
EVERYWHERE ELSE - 2-3 weeks is average, sometimes longer. USA particularly can be subject to delays clearing customs, 4 weeks is unlucky but not unusual. South American countries can also experience extreme delays, depending on the internal postal system.
Sorry I can't be more precise.
Some international items are taking 6-8 weeks, but so far none have been lost. Please be patient and understanding <3
7. Customs charges...
Please note that you are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. It is your responsibility to ensure that items purchased may be imported to your country.
8. Do you do accept returns?
As a small business, I currently do not take returns. However, within reason, exchanges can be made, where possible. Please contact me if you would like to exchange an item.
9. Any other questions
Please do not hesitate to contact me about your order or any other inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively for small inquiries about products and shop updates, you can message me through my instagram page @kimacoprints.
You will only receive correspondence from me from that email and that instagram account.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and Royal Mail Click and Drop.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Cargo to power our online store. You can read more about how Cargo uses your Personal Information here: https://cargo.site/Privacy
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We use Royal Mail Click and Drop to purchase postage and as a delivery provider for your orders. More information about how Royal Mail can use your information can be found here: https://www.royalmail.com/business/privacy-policy/
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
[INCLUDE ALL THAT APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
COPYRIGHT © 2023 Kiara May Corales. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.